This is my attempt to create some interesting musings, uberservations and, perhaps, insights on both my personal and professional life.

Google
 
Web krokro.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 15, 2005

An Official eBay Seller

I am quite excited. I just sold my first item ever on eBay today. I sold a cell phone that I wasn't using that is actually brand new (I had insurance on my old phone, the old one broke, I got a new one, but in the mean time I bought another one).

The whole eBay thing turned out to be much easier than I had thought, although it did take a while to sift through all of the options with how to set up your ad. You can bold it. You can add a photo. You can add a boarder to to the ad. You can add some color. You can add a "thumbnail" description. All of these things cost money. I think the whole thing cost me about $5 to list it and then another % of the sale to PayPal.

I just dumped off the package at the Post Office and bought insurance, registered it, and did a return receipt confirmation. This is a bit nerve wracking too. What if the guy doesn't get it? What if he crushes me and my eBay ranking goes down (I am at 100% right now!!!)???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home