This is my attempt to create some interesting musings, uberservations and, perhaps, insights on both my personal and professional life.

Google
 
Web krokro.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

just a couple of movie quotes

Just a couple of movie quotes for you:

From Dazed and Confused: "Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some f#ckin' muscle."

And from Say Anything: "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed. Or repair anything sold, bought or processed, y'know? As a career I don't want to do that."

If you haven't seen Dazed and Confused or Say Anything in a while, you've been put on notice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home