This is my attempt to create some interesting musings, uberservations and, perhaps, insights on both my personal and professional life.

Google
 
Web krokro.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mohawk and a Friend on the Street Asking Questions

Friends of the KroBlog, I bring you two more vids by two masters of cinematography.

My friend, Mark Larkin, produced this fine video featuring his kids lip syncing, dancing, and receiving haircuts...er mohawks to the tune of "Tribute" by Tenacious D. Very funny stuff.

Also, John Friend walks the streets of San Francisco, asking, "What would you legalize, if you could...?"

Check 'em both out - very strong efforts and they both receive the KroBlog seal of approval...and not just because I happen to like the directors/producers/stars.

Lastly, because we at the KroBlog value our customers, I would like you all to enjoy an iced coffee from Starbucks, on the house.

We care...really we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home