This is my attempt to create some interesting musings, uberservations and, perhaps, insights on both my personal and professional life.

Google
 
Web krokro.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Minor League Baseball

My friend, Mike Husson, and I share a couple of common interests which will undoubtedly bond us together for decades to come: 80's music and baseball.

Mike just sent me a great link which maps out all of the minor league baseball teams across the nation. For those of you who haven't been to a minor league game, let me just say that you are missing out. The beer is cheap, the baseball is pretty good, the venues are always outstanding (in their own way), if you're lucky you'll taste the best churro you've ever had, and the people watching is unsurpassed. AND for those of you that have kids, the games are very family oriented, complete with goofy contests on the field in between innings.

For my bachelor party 8 years ago, my friends and I rented a camper and spent three days cruising around California's Central Valley going to some of the best minor league baseball venues this country has to offer.

I highly recommend going to a game this summer!

More on 80's music later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home